Clean & Clear Makeup Dissolving Foaming Cleanser

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Today's blog shall be a review ladies. Of a "new" skincare product that I've been using since the beginning of May.


Now, I guess I should give you a bit of history about my skin. When I first starting caring for my face and washing it regularly (middle school?) I used Clean & Clear a lot. It was cheap, it was effective, and it was fun. Then acne started to get the best of me (or the worst) and Clean & Clear just wasn't cutting it for me anymore. You see, Clean & Clear is good for people who have virtually no skin issues. Its a gentle, non-complexing skincare line, that cleans the skin but doesn't treat it. Even the acne washes didn't work for me. So I changed my ways and went down another path (but that is a whole other kettle of beans in itse
lf).

Recently I've been able to get my skin under control somewhat, and was looking for a gentle morning cleanser that I could just use to wash off the night cream and zit cream if any. Proactive is too harsh for me to use 2x a day. So I bought this cleanser, 


even though it was makeup dissolving and I knew I would be using it in the morning, but I like foaming cleansers, and this was cheap.

It claims to remove makeup, oil, and dirt, and by golly it does. I used this one night because I was too lazy to use Proactiv, which takes a tad bit longer because I have to exfoliate for 2 minutes they say. And it was great. I toned my face to check for leftover makeup or residue, and nothing. This is good s*%^ ladies. It says it removes eye makeup too, but it didn't do that for me. However, I wouldn't suggest using a foaming cleanser around your eye area anyhow. 

I've been using this at night more regularly now, and using proactive when I feel I need a deep clean. It works great at cleansing the skin and removing all face makeup, and it feels really gentle and is non-drying. I guess Clean & Clear managed to win my heart back.

This product would appeal to those who don't want to spend 10 minutes at the sink washing and cleaning their face before bedtime and want a quickie wash that will still be effective. 
Mind you, it is not an acne cleanser, so don't think it will improve your skin any. Unless of course you break out due to traces of makeup being left on your skin, in which case this might clear it up.

If your looking for a new cleanser, give this one a go!

Other products by Clean & Clear I enjoy:

Morning Burst facial scrub (orange one)
Facial Blotting sheets


Your girl,
A

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. so I think anyone who thinks or feels that they have a skin condition which relates to acne,
    they should try skin cleanser and see if it works for them, and I’m sure it will work for them..

    Natural cosmetics

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Contact Form

Subscribe